1. Chronic Urticaria and Targeted Therapies for Allergic Skin Conditions
2. Next Generation ARIA Care in Allergic Rhinitis
3. Food Allergy from Infancy to Adulthood
1. To Feed Or Not To Feed – A Nutty Issue
Webinar – Zoom platform
2. COVID19 Vaccination Update: Efficacy and Hypersensitivity Considerations
3. The Allergic Eye Symposium
4. Labeling and Delabelling Drug Allergy
ACIS Travel Grant and Sponsorship
ACIS Travel Grant and Sponsorship Procedure
- The society awards travel grants for members to attend scientific conferences related to allergy or clinical immunology.
- Travel grants will be capped at SGD$1000, and are to be used for payment of conference registration, travel fare, or accommodation.
- Applicants for ACIS travel grants may be doctors, allied health workers, or research staff. Eligibility criteria for application are as follows:
- Must be an ACIS member.
- For doctors, the applicant must have an accepted abstract for the conference. The application must be supported by two other ACIS members (a proposer and a seconder).
- For allied health workers or research staff, the application must be supported by two other ACIS members (a proposer and a seconder).
- The application is subject to approval by the executive committee.
- The travel grant will only be disbursed after the conference, when the applicant has furnished proof of attendance as well as submitted all relevant receipts for claims.
SPONSORSHIP FOR INVITED SPEAKERS TO REGIONAL CONFERENCES
- The society also sponsors members to attend conferences organized by sister societies, as an invited speaker. These conferences include (but are not limited to):
- World Allergy Organisation (WAO)
- APAAACI/ APAPARI
- Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology (MSAI)
- Jakarta Allergy and Clinical Immunology Network (JACIN)
- ACIS will only sponsor invited speakers only where a direct request has been raised through the conference’s organisers. The executive committee shall decide and nominate the speaker from among the society’s members, and only nominated speakers will be sponsored.
- Travel grants will be capped at SGD$2000, and are to be used for payment of speakers’ conference registration (if applicable), travel fare, and/or accommodation.
- The sponsorship will only be disbursed after the conference, when the speaker has submitted all relevant receipts for claims.
- The society will not sponsor any of her members on behalf of pharmaceutical companies or other organisations.
Interested members may contact email@example.com for travel grant application.
Allergy and Clinical Immunology Society (Singapore)
Department of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
11 Jalan Tan Tock Seng
ConferencesOctober 15 - 17, 2021 |
APAAACI 2021 International Conference
April 12 - 18, 2021 | Live Webinar
APAAACI Allergy Week (COVID-19: Allergies and Vaccines – Understanding the Facts & Myths)
June 6 - 10, 2020 | London, United Kingdom
European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress 2020
September 2 - 4, 2020 | Melbourne Convention Centre, Victoria, Australia
31st Annual Conference of The Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology And Allergy (ASCIA)